African Medical Solutions
Transforming access to healthcare for all in Africa.
AMS provides digital health strategies and technology services to private and public healthcare providers, including some of the leading large private clinics in West Africa. Our work ensures the traceability and the collection of data for a global approach in the integration of solutions taking into account all aspects (medical, technical, training, logistics).
AMS is proud to be part of the enablers of social impact applying innovative solutions designed to expand access to healthcare and improve the well-being of people in Africa.
African Medical Solutions (AMS) responds to the healthcare needs of the African underserved population by delivering innovative and scalable solutions adapted to the African environment.
We focus on the underserved population living in partly urban and rural areas.
An Africa in which everyone has access to affordable primary health care.
Provide large-scale access and affordable health services to underserved people in Africa through innovative and integrated digital health solutions.
- Ensure the quality and safety of care
- Ensure the traceability and the collection of data for a global approach in the integration of solutions taking into account all aspects (medical, technical, training, logistics)
- Support integration in the implementation of innovative solutions
- Develop cooperation, coordination, creation of synergy with other private and public actors of the sector
What We Do
Digital Health Strategies Program Management
- Digital Health Strategies Management Services
- Assessment of National Health System/Private Health Providers
- Program Design, Development and Management
Digital Dispensary Installation and Support Services
- Installation, integration and maintenance of LITMUS MX, LITMUS RX and LITMUS DX-Hellolyf software (m-health)
- Telemedicine services, computerization of medical health records, technical support
Human Resources Training in Digital Health Management
- Digital Health Training of healthcare professionals
- Information and Communication Technology Training
Our Advisory Board
Leadership and Expertise
AMS Advisory Board
AMS Advisory Board